2016 Yoga Teacher Training Program
Are you interested in becoming a yoga teacher?
Whether you are looking for a career, a way to share your passion of yoga with others or learning more about yoga to deepen your own practice, we have the most flexible yoga teacher training program around. We are a registered Yoga Alliance school offering 200 hour and 500 hour programs. Email Suzette Scholtes, training director, today at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a free class and a visit. Better yet, call her at (913) 492-9594 for a visit and to answer your questions. Make sure we are a fit for you!
Welcome! Since 2002, we have certified teachers with excellent skill in knowledge and in service.
Why our teacher trainers love it here:
- Attention to detail for alignment physical, mental, emotional & spiritual
- No one feels rushed or pressured or intimidated as they certify
- Teaching depth of understanding of the energy body and chakras
- Flexible schedule for moms or working students
- High regard for our certified teaching staff who all hold minimum of 5000 ceu’s up to 16,000 ceu’s of training
- Program customized for particular needs
- Impact of over 12 faculty voices to offer depth of knowledge
- Immersion and time with Visiting Faculty regarded as best in the world
- Affordable and flexible payment plans
Teaching yoga requires sensitivity, compassion and understanding, as well as lots of practice and technical and therapeutic knowledge. This program is designed for your own essence to radiate through, to communicate your own voice and expression of yoga naturally and with ease. To that intent, one must become free of the ego’s attachment of “am I good enough to teach?” Yes, you are! If you truly care to give, to serve, to inspire yourself and others, you are indeed a strong candidate for teacher’s training. It’s about joy of learning, not intimidation. Our program is carefully designed to inspire you and allow you to open to your full potential.
Our graduates work in their communities with great success. Many have intimated their own business. They understand the depth of skill for therapy to help common concerns for backs, hips, necks/shoulders, knees, spine, and more.
Free Yoga Teacher Training Trial
To make sure we are the best place for you, you may attend up to three classes with Suzette Scholtes, director of training, for free. We suggest you attend our intermediate, restorative, and special focus classes to understand the depth of our knowledge of many approaches to yoga for all ages. No experience is required to begin the 200 Hour Program. It is best to visit with Suzette in person to answer questions and understand the program.
You are trained in the following areas:
- Study of asana, Pranayama, mantra and meditation
- Teaching Methodology including voice, pacing, staging, alignment
- Sequencing for all levels including beginner, limited mobility, therapeutic and advancing
- Yama and Niyama Philosophy and Yoga Sutras
- Energy of the body including chakras and etheric energy
- Anatomy & Physiology as related to yoga
- Basic Sanskrit
- Yoga nidra and Guided imagery
- Different teaching styles including classic, flow and asthanga
- How to address specific needs such as scoliosis, spine concerns, headache and more
- Becoming a Teacher: Ethics, morals, legalities
- Understanding the value of teaching as service to others and community